Why Security Smoke (fog)
A smoke screen is a ultimate way to prevent burglary and criminal damage. Security smoke protects your property by releasing thick smoke that hides valuables and disorientates the intruder. The sudden release of smoke will shock and confuse any unwanted intruders, ensuring that they retreat from the property before laying their hands on anything of value. Security smoke systems react in seconds, meaning that the burglary is over almost as soon as it has begun.
Our expert team is always on hand to provide advice about our security fog solutions and how everything works. You can only make the right choice when you have all the information and facts, and we are here for you to provide any details you are interested in.
You can get in touch with us by one of the following ways: call us on 01254 665766 or email at email@example.com
Get in touch to have the latest prices on our security smoke security. Please bare in mind that we will need to know the size of the building/room where you want the SmokeCloak to be installed in order to calculate the number of devices needed.
Our engineers will fit your Security Smoke in the fastest time possible and while maintaining the highest standards so you can carry on with minimal interruption.
Blackburn Alarms will gladly carry out servicing and maintenance on your system on a regular basis. We have extended warranties available on all of our products.
SmokeCloak Security Fog
About the SmokeCloak Security Fog
SmokeCloak is a security fog system which can be connected to an intruder alarm. Once the alarm is triggered, it takes only a few seconds for the SmokeCloak to release impenetrable cloud of fog and fill in the area with a thick layer of harmless smoke. As a result, intruders become disorientaded and panic which makes them to run away. In case they would decide to come back, they would be unpleasingly surprised since the smoke remains and continues to protect the premises for up to 45 minutes.
Currently, SmokeCloak has over 25 years of experience and the largest as well as the most diverse portfolio of fog generators on the market and operates in over 50 countries.
The Main Features of SmokeCloak
- harmeless. It uses glycol vapour as the main substance which does not leave residues
- fast. It can activate on initial trigger for between 6 to 59 seconds.
- durable. Once activated, the fog remains for 45 minutes in the room*.
* if the room is unventilated and at a normal temperature.
Benefits of Having SmokeCloak
When set up professionally, SmokeCloak security fog can benefit you by providing:
- harmless protection to your property in seconds
- reliable security even if the power supply is interrupted
- effective protection in all environments
- easy integration with your existing alarm systems
- a free public liability cover in the event of a bodily injury arising from the effects of SmokeCloak
- possiblity to reduce your insurance premium*
* Althogh SmokeCloak is recognized by many insurance companies, we recommend checking with your insurance company if they recognize SmokeCloak