Fire and Security Engineer in Blackburn
Looking for a new and exciting challenge in a rapidly growing fast-paced customer-focused Facilities Management business where you can grow your career at a rapid pace too?
Following recent contract wins supporting national clients, an exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Fire & Security Engineer join the ever-expanding team based out of our Blackburn offices.
Purpose of the Role:
To work within our team of engineers on the Installation and Servicing of CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Fire Alarms systems across the North West within the domestic and commercial sectors.
- Installation of Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Fire Systems in domestic and commercial premises
- Servicing of Intruder Alarm and Fire Systems in domestic and commercial premises
- Reactive repairs and maintenance of Intruder Alarms, Fire and Access Control systems when faults are reported
Experience and Competencies:
You should have the following skills, experience and competencies:
- Proven experience within the security industry in the installation and servicing of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Fire Alarm Systems – 3 years experience minimum
- Knowledge of fire and security systems
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate professionally with colleagues and customers
- Loyal and enthusiastic team player
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- Full UK Driving License (required)
What you’ll get in return:
- £26,000 to £29,000 starting salary depending on experience
- £35,000 OTE including commission, on call and overtime pay
- Company van and fuel card
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training and career progression opportunities
Job Type: Full-time